|Shipping & Returns|
Payment methods in Germany
• We accept the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, PayPal and cash payment for self pickup.
• For bank transfer payments the customer receives our banking details by email. As soon as we got the money on our account, the order will be shipped to you as soon as avaliable.
Shipping costs and transport in Germany
• We ship by Deutsche Post (DHL), DPD, Fedex or GLS.
• The shipping costs are calculated automatically depending on the weight and masses of the order.
• The bank transfer payment and payment by credit card and PayPal: you won´t pay any type of additional cost (except the shipping costs).
• There is possible to pick up an order directly at our store in Gruenstadt. In this case the shipping costs will be not calculated when the customer has selected the payment method "Self Pickup".
• Tthe customer has selected the payment method "Money Order", it will be automatically send an email with our banking details. As purpose must be given the order number.
Payment methods and shipping costs abroad (EU)
• Delivery in the EU only against precash or PayPal.
• The shipping costs are automatically calculated incl. VAT depending on the weight and masses of the order.
• If the customer has selected the payment method "bank trasfer" it will be automatically send an email with our banking details with BIC und IBAN. As purpose must be given the order number.
Regular delivery times and partial deliveries
• The average delivery time in Germany is 2-4 working days after the payment is on our account if the ordered goods are in stock. The delivery time to the EU-countries is 2-6 days depending on the country (please note that the delivery time to the islands can take considerably longer).
• Because of cooperation with foreign suppliers the delivery time can be 2-3 weeks. The respective delivery times can be seen on our site at the product description.
• You can see the status of an order any time about your account in our on-line shop.
• Attention: the order with the paymen method "bank trasfer" have the longest processing times, because only the bank transfer lasts depending on bank up to 5 working days.
• A partial delivery of your order is possible by arrangement but with additional shipping costs.
Complaints, product returns
Regarding complaints about delivery, material defects, wrong deliveries the customer have to contact www.spearfishing.de immediatly but at the latest during one week after receipt of goods.
The goods must be undamaged and in perfect condition and in original packaging. The freight of return will be at the customer's expenses. A copy or the original of the invoice must be enclosed. The customer bears responsibility for the deterioration of goods. The goods label may not be removed.
The shipping costs for the replacement or returning of the goods can only be taken over by the www.spearfishing.de if the goods are defect or have flaws. If the custer don´t like goods or the size is not suitable the customer has to pay the shipping costs will for the return.
Shipping by express
• The shipping by express is possible by arrangement. Attention: in this case you must pay additional costs.
Transport damages and loss
• In case of transport damages is the parcel insured by the parcel service.
• Should it come to a transport damage of your product during the shipping, ask we to inform us immediately about this with your order number by email.
• In case of damage we depend on the cooperation with our customers. To the introduction of the compensation procedure we will need perhaps still information from you.
• We inform you about the shipping of your parcel by email with the status "delivered". Should you not have received the parcel after maximum 4 working days yet, inform us please by email. We let trace back the parcel at the parcel service about the Identcode.
• The order with the bank transfers which are not paid by bank transfert within a term of 14 days can be cancelled by us automatically.
• Cancelled orders still remain for some time in our EDP system and can be activated again.